1) Which of the following file formats is widley used for digital images?
2) If you want to take photographs of an ancient monument on private ground, of whom should you request permission:
3) In conducting background research into an ancient monument, which of the following sources might be useful starting points?
4) When you prepare the timetable for a piece of fieldwork, you should ensure you have accurate estimates for:
5) The Virtual Walkabout requires you to conduct a photographic survey. What aspects, from the list below, might be important in assessing the risks involved in this project?
6) For the purposes of creating your walkabout and reporting back on your fieldwork, which of the following do you think will be most important?